American history birds Blog/Site Updates children Cooking crafts education freebies experiments free-events free audio freebies free e-books gardening giveaways Great Smoky Mountains hands-on activities health holidays holler livin' local events and activities money saving tips nature nature-photos News notebooking old-time-radio photos recipes recipes and cooking road closures/delays science scripture Site Info snow summer Super Deals Tennessee The Ol' Hermit The United States Townsend travel info Unit Studies weather wildflowers winter
Free Father’s Day Unit Studies
SchoolExpress newsletter to get a free theme unit every week.-19 page printable unit with activity and worksheets. Free through June 19, 2010. Additional activity pages are available. Sign up for the
Fathers Unit Study~ Biblical Style! -Make a Father’s Day gift and learn about the great Patriarch Abraham with this 2 page mini unit from Wholesome Learning.
Free Father’s Day Lapbook And Notebooking Pages
Free Holidays and Special Days Notebooking Pages -Look under “Summer Holiday Pages” for some free Father’s Day pages, from NotebookingPages.com.
Father’s Day Lapbook and Notebooking Pages -From Albright News, more free Father’s Day notebooking pages plus a free Father’s Day lapbook.
You may also be interested in these Father’s Day posts:
For even more free educational resources, please check my educational freebies tag archive and my Free Homeschooling page.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
Here are a few free ebooks with craft and cooking ideas for Fathers Day:
Father’s Day Crafts -FaveCrafts newest ebook with 10 different craft projects for Father’s Day.
Father’s Day Breakfast Safe For Kids To Make -a step-by-step picture ebook of recipes for children to make for Dad.
Father’s Day Fun -activities, gift ideas, children’s crafts and recipes to make this Father’s Day a day to remember.
Related posts about Father’s Day:
You don’t have to spend a lot of money to make Dad happy on Father’s Day. Give Dad a gift from the heart -make him something or do something for him!
Here are 11 frugal gift ideas that will make Father’s Day special for your Dad:
1. There’s an old saying, “The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach.” -so why not cook something special for Dad? Make his favorite dish, a special dessert or even breakfast in bed.
2. Make a personalized BBQ apron. Pick up a plain canvas apron at Hobby Lobby (or another craft store) and decorate with fabric paint -children can add their handprints and a personal message such as “#1 Dad”. This idea can also be used with plain T-shirts or BBQ mitts.
3. Create a themed gift basket. Does Dad like to fish? Fill up a pail or fishing hat with hooks, sinkers, lures, bobbers and fishing line. Is Dad a carpenter? You could fill a nail apron with a new tape measure, carpenter’s pencils, chalk and a small tool or two -perhaps a chisel or hammer. For more gift basket ideas, check out 15 Creative Gift Basket Ideas For Men.
4. Give Dad a framed family photograph in a homemade picture frame.
5. Make him a photo album, scrapbook or collage.
6. Clean Dad’s car or truck.
7. Compose a poem or write Dad a letter telling him how much he means to you.
8. Create a CD of his favorite music or some old radio shows. The Internet Archive’s Old Time Radio section has a ton of old adventure series, mysteries, westerns and more -all of which can be downloaded for free.
9. Does Dad like to read? Homemade, laminated bookmarks would make a nice gift.
10. Clean out the garage or shed.
11. Make Dad a homemade card and fill it with some love coupons full of thoughtful things you can do for him (like some of the to-do ideas above). Don’t have time to make your own love coupons? Check out the Father’s Day Love Coupons on my Free Printables page.
A couple more Father’s Day posts you might be interested in: